37 matches for psychology
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||26 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Clinical Psychologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Psychologist Manager Outpatient Therapy
- Psychologist, Private Practice
- Behavioral Psychologist
- Chief Psychologist
- Chief Psychologist/Director of Counseling and Self-Development
- Chief, Psychology
- Child Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice
- Clinical Psychologist-Licensed
- Criminal Psychologist
- Developmental Psychologist
- Experimental Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Psychologist Director
- Licensed Psychologist Manager
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice
- Mental Health Unit Lead Psychologist
- Pediatric Psychologist
- Staff Psychologist
- Staff Psychologist PTSD Clinical Team Coordinator
- Team Psychologist
- Diagnose or evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interview, and psychological tests, and formulate and administer programs of treatment.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, or reference materials.
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.
- Plan and develop accredited psychological service programs in psychiatric centers or hospitals, in collaboration with psychiatrists and other professional staff.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Provide psychological or administrative services and advice to private firms or community agencies regarding mental health programs or individual cases.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests to obtain information on individuals' intelligence, achievements, interests, or personalities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders.
Learn more on the