16 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||12 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Social Worker
- Applied Behavior Science Specialist (ABSS)
- Assistant Director/Clinical Coordinator Counseling and Mental Health
- Clinical Social Worker
- Counseling Services Director
- Director, Community Counseling Assessment Services
- Executive Director of Counseling and Wellness Center
- Healthcare Science Specialist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Business Owner and Counselor)
- Senior Staff Psychologist, Counseling Service
- Staff Psychologist and Assessment Coordinator
- Assess and evaluate individuals' problems through the use of case history, interview, and observation and provide individual or group counseling services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Provide consulting services, including educational programs, outreach programs, or prevention talks to schools, social service agencies, businesses, or the general public.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on educational matters.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
Learn more on the