20 matches for car rental managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Management Consultant
- Management Psychologist
- Manager of Selection and Assessment
- Manager, Personnel Selection
- Managing Consultant
- Managing Director
- Managing Director, Research & Development
- Assessment Services Manager
- Member and Community Involvement Manager, Human Resources Manager
- Organizational Development Manager
- President, Management Consulting Firm
- Senior Human Resource Manager
- Vice President Talent Management
- Vice President, Talent Management
- Workforce Planning Manager
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Coach senior executives and managers on leadership and performance.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
Learn more on the