8 matches for Pre-Seminary
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Preliminary School Psychologist
- Assess an individual child's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions and to help assess eligibility for special services.
- Interpret test results and prepare psychological reports for teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, administrators, and others on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
Learn more on the