11 matches for Teaching and Learning
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Learning Consultant
- Diagnose and implement individual or schoolwide interventions or strategies to address educational, behavioral, or developmental issues that adversely impact educational functioning in a school. May address student learning and behavioral problems and counsel students or families. May design and implement performance plans, and evaluate performance. May consult with other school-based personnel.
- Collaborate with other educational professionals to develop teaching strategies and school programs.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions and to help assess eligibility for special services.
- Conduct research to generate new knowledge that can be used to address learning and behavior issues.
- Counsel children and families to help solve conflicts and problems in learning and adjustment.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Interpret test results and prepare psychological reports for teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Promote an understanding of child development and its relationship to learning and behavior.
- Provide consultation to parents, teachers, administrators, and others on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques.
- Provide educational programs on topics such as classroom management, teaching strategies, or parenting skills.
Learn more on the