9 matches for public relations
- Study the origin, development, and operation of political systems. May study topics, such as public opinion, political decisionmaking, and ideology. May analyze the structure and operation of governments, as well as various political entities. May conduct public opinion surveys, analyze election results, or analyze public documents.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data, such as election results and public opinion surveys, reporting on findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Disseminate research results through academic publications, written reports, or public presentations.
- Evaluate programs and policies, and make related recommendations to institutions and organizations.
- Interpret and analyze policies, public issues, legislation, or the operations of governments, businesses, and organizations.
- Provide media commentary or criticism related to public policy and political issues and events.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on matters of public policy.
- Evaluate civic projects or public policies.
- Prepare information or documentation related to legal or regulatory matters.
Learn more on the