7 matches for enviornmental studies
- Prepare studies for proposed transportation projects. Gather, compile, and analyze data. Study the use and operation of transportation systems. Develop transportation models or simulations.
- Analyze information related to transportation, such as land use policies, environmental impact of projects, or long-range planning needs.
- Prepare or review engineering studies or specifications.
- Produce environmental documents, such as environmental assessments or environmental impact statements.
Detailed Work Activities
- Appraise environmental impact of regulations or policies.
- Communicate with the public on environmental issues.
- Prepare research or technical reports on environmental issues.
Learn more on the