17 matches for animal science
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Scientific Assistant
- Associate Scientist
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Science Technician, Plants
- Director of Animal Health/Veterinary Technology
- Food Science Technician
- Laboratory Animal Technician (Lab Animal Technician)
- Research Scientist
- Weed Science Research Technician
- Set up or maintain laboratory equipment and collect samples from crops or animals. Prepare specimens or record data to assist scientists in biology or related life science experiments.
- Collect animal or crop samples.
- Examine animals or crop specimens to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, or animal care.
Detailed Work Activities
- Care for plants or animals.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the