53 matches for laboratory technician
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||39 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
- Agricultural Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Technician)
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech)
- Laboratory Technician (Laboratory Tech)
- Laboratory Animal Technician (Lab Animal Technician)
- Laboratory Assistant
- Agricultural Laboratory Technician
- Agricultural Technician
- Agricultural Research Technician
- Agriculture Technician
- Agriculture Field Technician
- Agriculture Research Laboratory Assistant
- Agriculture Research Technician
- Agronomy Technician
- Analytical Laboratory Manager
- Biological Technician
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Science Technician, Plants
- Cotton Program Technician
- Culture Media Laboratory Assistant
- Feed Research Technician
- Field Service Poultry Technician
- Food Science Technician
- Forage Quality Technician
- Good Laboratory Practice Coordinator (GLP Coordinator)
- Greenhouse Technician
- Horticultural Technician
- Lead Research Technician
- Pest Management Technical Support Specialist
- Plant Technician
- Research Technician
- Seed Lab Technician
- Seed Laboratory Technician
- Seed Laboratory Assistant
- Seed Technician
- Seed Analysis Laboratory Assistant
- Senior Laboratory Technician (Senior Lab Tech)
- Senior Veterinary Technician
- Sugarcane Research Technician
- Weed Science Research Technician
- Set up or maintain laboratory equipment and collect samples from crops or animals. Prepare specimens or record data to assist scientists in biology or related life science experiments.
- Measure or weigh ingredients used in laboratory testing.
- Perform laboratory or field testing, using spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, or potential hydrogen (pH) meters to perform tests.
- Prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment as required for site testing.
- Supervise or train agricultural technicians or farm laborers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Operate laboratory or field equipment.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Provide technical information or assistance to public.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the