6 matches for animal science
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials for research and development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or gaseous materials.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage scientific or technical project resources.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the