5 matches for enviornmental studies
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Laboratory Technician (Environmental Lab Technician)
- Environmental Senior Technician
- Senior Environmental Laboratory Analyst (Senior Environmental Lab Analyst)
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials for research and development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams and by conducting laboratory or plant safety audits.
Learn more on the