26 matches for Vocational education teacher
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Vocational Case Manager
- Vocational Counselor
- Vocational Evaluations Director
- Vocational Evaluator
- Vocational Placement Specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VCR)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Director
- Vocational Rehabilitation Manager
- Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Technician
- Vocational Services Specialist
- Vocational Supervisor
- Vocational Therapist
- Community Health Education and Intervention Manager
- Pre-Vocational Counselor
- Qualified Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Counsel individuals to maximize the independence and employability of persons coping with personal, social, and vocational difficulties that result from birth defects, illness, disease, accidents, or the stress of daily life. Coordinate activities for residents of care and treatment facilities. Assess client needs and design and implement rehabilitation programs that may include personal and vocational counseling, training, and job placement.
- Analyze information from interviews, educational and medical records, consultation with other professionals, and diagnostic evaluations to assess clients' abilities, needs, and eligibility for services.
- Arrange for physical, mental, academic, vocational, and other evaluations to obtain information for assessing clients' needs and developing rehabilitation plans.
- Develop rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education levels, physical abilities, and career goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop education or assistance programs.
- Counsel clients regarding educational or vocational issues.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or educational programs.
- Refer individuals to educational or work programs.
Learn more on the