26 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Career Navigator
- Career Specialist
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager/Senior Case Manager
- Case Management Coordinator
- Case Manager
- Coach (Career Transition and Performance)
- Correctional Counselor/Case Manager
- DD Manager
- Direct Care Counselor
- Direct Care Specialist
- Employment Case Manager
- Employment Evaluator/Case Manager
- Employment Specialist/Program Manager
- Human Services Care Specialist
- Program Manager
- Rehabilitation Manager
- Senior Case Manager
- Supportive Employment Case Manager
- Vocational Case Manager
- Vocational Case Manager/Human Rights Officer
- Vocational Rehabilitation Manager
- Counsel individuals to maximize the independence and employability of persons coping with personal, social, and vocational difficulties that result from birth defects, illness, disease, accidents, or the stress of daily life. Coordinate activities for residents of care and treatment facilities. Assess client needs and design and implement rehabilitation programs that may include personal and vocational counseling, training, and job placement.
- Manage budgets and direct case service allocations, authorizing expenditures and payments.
- Develop rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education levels, physical abilities, and career goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage organizational or program finances.
Learn more on the