7 matches for Information
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Coordinator and Public Information Officer
- Public Information Officer Health Educator/Risk Communicator
- Document activities and record information, such as the numbers of applications completed, presentations conducted, and persons assisted.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns, or maintaining program-related Web sites.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about community health needs.
- Present social services program information to the public.
Learn more on the