Special Education Teachers, Preschool
85 matches for Foreign Language Teacher
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||69 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Special Education Teachers, Preschool
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Teacher's Assistant
- Adapted Physical Education Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Autistic Teacher
- Blind Teacher
- Braille Teacher
- Deaf Teacher
- Deaf Education Teacher
- Deaf Preschool Teacher
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Preschool Teacher
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing Early Childhood Teacher
- Developmentally Delayed Special Education Teacher (DD Special Education Teacher)
- ED Teacher (Emotional Disabilities Teacher)
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (EC Special Education Teacher)
- Early Childhood Special Education Certified Teacher
- Early Intervention Teacher
- Emotional Support Teacher
- Emotionally Impaired Teacher
- Exceptional Needs Teacher
- Exceptional Student Education Teacher (ESE Teacher)
- Handicapped Teacher
- Head Teacher
- Hearing Impaired Teacher
- Hearing Impaired Itinerant Teacher (HI Itinerant Teacher)
- Home Therapy Teacher
- Inclusion Special Education Teacher
- Integrated Program Teacher
- Learning Disabilities Teacher (LD Teacher)
- Learning Disabled Teacher
- Learning Support Teacher
- Learning and Behavioral Disabilities Teacher (LBD Teacher)
- Lip Reading Teacher
- Mentally Impaired Teacher
- Mentally Retarded Teacher
- Mildly Disabled Student Special Education Teacher
- Multi-Handicapped Students Special Education Teacher
- Non-Categorical Preschool Teacher
- Paraprofessional Teacher
- Physically Impaired Teacher
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Pre-Kindergarten Special Education Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Disability Teacher
- Preschool Life Skills Teacher
- Preschool Special Education Teacher
- Preschool Special Needs Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Resource Teacher
- Resource Program Teacher
- Resource Room Teacher
- Resource Room Special Education Teacher
- SEBD Teacher (Severe Emotional Behavioral Disorders Teacher)
- Self Contained Special Education Teacher
- Severe/Profound Mental Handicaps Special Education Teacher
- Sign Language Teacher
- Special Day Class Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Inclusion Teacher
- Special Education Itinerant Teacher
- Special Education Preschool Teacher
- Special Education Resource Teacher
- Special Needs Teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Speech and Hearing Handicapped Teacher
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- VE Teacher (Varying Exceptionalities Teacher)
- Visually Impaired Teacher
- Teach preschool school subjects to educationally and physically handicapped students. Includes teachers who specialize and work with audibly and visually handicapped students and those who teach basic academic and life processes skills to the mentally impaired.
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, or social skills, to preschool students with special needs.
- Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as behavior modification or positive reinforcement.
- Teach students personal development skills, such as goal setting, independence, or self-advocacy.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, or teacher training workshops to maintain or improve professional competence.
- Collaborate with other teachers or administrators to develop, evaluate, or revise preschool programs.
- Confer with parents, guardians, teachers, counselors, or administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems.
- Employ special educational strategies or techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, or memory.
- Meet with parents or guardians to discuss their children's progress, advise them on using community resources, or teach skills for dealing with students' impairments.
- Monitor teachers or teacher assistants to ensure adherence to special education program requirements.
- Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach life skills.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
Learn more on the
Special Education Teachers, Preschool