60 matches for cosmetology instructor
|Alternate Occupation Titles||45 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Art Instructor
- Athletic Instructor
- Bridge Instructor
- CPR Instructor
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Instructor
- Ceramics Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Chef Instructor
- Computer Technology Instructor
- Cooking Instructor
- Dance Instructor
- Dancing Instructor
- Defensive Driving Instructor
- Diving Instructor
- Driver Education Instructor
- Driver's Education Instructor
- Driving Instructor
- ESL Instructor
- English as a Second Language Instructor
- Firearms Instructor
- First Aid Instructor
- Flight Instructor
- Flying Instructor
- Gymnastics Instructor
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- Judo Instructor
- Karate Instructor
- Language Instructor
- Life Program Instructor
- Martial Arts Instructor
- Modeling Instructor
- Music Instructor
- Piano Instructor
- Riding Instructor
- Sailing Instructor
- Scuba Instructor
- Scuba Diving Instructor
- Ski Instructor
- Skiing Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor
- Swimming Instructor
- Tennis Camp Instructor
- Therapeutic Riding Instructor
- Voice Instructor
- Teach or instruct individuals or groups for the primary purpose of self-enrichment or recreation, rather than for an occupational objective, educational attainment, competition, or fitness.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injury and damage.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations, and provide individual instruction to teach topics and skills, such as cooking, dancing, writing, physical fitness, photography, personal finance, and flying.
- Meet with other instructors to discuss individual students and their progress.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of other instructors.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare instructional program objectives, outlines, and lesson plans.
- Review instructional content, methods, and student evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for course revision, development, or elimination.
- Write instructional articles on designated subjects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop instructional objectives.
- Distribute instructional or library materials.
- Order instructional or library materials or equipment.
- Schedule instructional activities.
Learn more on the