12 matches for Teaching and Learning
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Learning Center Instructor
- English Language Learner Tutor
- Private Teacher
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Communicate students' progress to students, parents, or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
Learn more on the