7 matches for Music Teacher
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Librarian
- International Broadcast Music Librarian
- Library Media Teacher
- Teach library patrons basic computer skills, such as searching computerized databases.
- Collect and organize books, pamphlets, manuscripts, and other materials in specific fields, such as rare books, genealogy, or music.
- Plan and teach classes on topics such as information literacy, library instruction, and technology use.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.
Learn more on the