47 matches for Instructional coordinator
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||35 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Instructional Coordinators
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Instruction Assistant Superintendent
- Instruction Director
- Instruction Supervisor
- Instructional Coordinator
- Instructional Coach
- Instructional Director
- Instructional Facilitator
- Instructional Manager
- Instructional Material Director
- Instructional Materials Director
- Instructional Resource Teacher
- Instructional Services Director
- Instructional Systems Specialist
- Instructional Technologist
- Instructional Technology Director
- Career and Technical Education Coordinator
- Career and Technical Education Curriculum Coordinator
- Content Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum and Instruction Director
- Curriculum and Instruction Principal
- Curriculum and Instruction Supervisor
- Curriculum and Assessment Coordinator
- Education Coordinator
- Evaluation Coordinator
- General Educational Development Coordinator
- Mathematics, Business, Instructional Technology, and Assessment Coordinator
- Science Content Coordinator
- Secondary Mathematics Curriculum Coordinator
- Social Studies Coordinator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Services Coordinator
- Supplemental Instruction Specialist
- Technology Coordinator
- Vocational Coordinator
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses. Includes educational consultants and specialists, and instructional material directors.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
- Develop instructional materials to be used by educators and instructors.
- Inspect instructional equipment to determine if repairs are needed and authorize necessary repairs.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Recommend, order, or authorize purchase of instructional materials, supplies, equipment, and visual aids designed to meet student educational needs and district standards.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for school systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise educators on curricula, instructional methods, or policies.
- Collaborate with other agencies and institutions to coordinate educational matters.
- Develop instructional materials.
- Order instructional or library materials or equipment.
Learn more on the