84 matches for Vocational education teacher
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||61 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||9 matches|
- Teacher Assistants
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Paraprofessional
- Educational Aid
- Educational Aide
- Educational Assistant
- Educational Assistant Teacher
- Educational Paraprofessional
- Educational Resources Center Instructional Paraprofessional (ERC Instructional Paraprofessional)
- Educational Technician
- Teacher Aide
- Teacher Assistant
- Teacher Associate
- Teacher's Aide
- Teacher's Assistant
- Teaching Aide
- Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Specialist
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Elementary Teacher
- Assistant Reading Teacher
- Bilingual Teacher Aide
- Bilingual Teacher Assistant
- Classroom Teacher
- ED Educational Aide (Emotionally Disturbed Educational Aide)
- ESOL Teacher Assistant (English for Speakers of Other Languages Teacher Assistant)
- Early Childhood Teacher Assistant (EC Teacher Assistant)
- Early Childhood Classroom Teacher Assistant
- Exceptional Children Teacher Assistant
- Exceptional Student Education Aide (ESE Aide)
- Gifted and Talented Student Education Aide
- Grade Educator
- Grade Teacher
- Helper Teacher
- Itinerant Teacher Assistant
- Kindergarten Teacher Assistant
- Para Educator
- Paraprofessional Education Assistant
- Paraprofessional Aide Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Practice Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Teacher Aide
- Preschool Teacher's Assistant
- Preschool Auxiliary Teacher
- Preschool Special Education Teacher's Aide
- SLD Educational Aide (Specific Learning Disability Educational Aide)
- Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teacher Aide
- Special Education Teacher Assistant
- Special Education Aide
- Special Education Assistant
- Special Education Associate
- Special Education Classroom Aide
- Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Special Education Paraeducator
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Resource Paraprofessional
- Specialist Teacher
- Student Teacher
- Substitute Teacher
- TMD Teacher Assistant (Trainable Mentally Disabled Teacher Assistant)
- Perform duties that are instructional in nature or deliver direct services to students or parents. Serve in a position for which a teacher has ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of educational programs and services.
- Teach social skills to students.
- Carry out therapeutic regimens, such as behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructors, psychologists, or speech-language pathologists.
- Conduct demonstrations to teach skills, such as sports, dancing, and handicrafts.
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Distribute teaching materials, such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Laminate teaching materials to increase their durability under repeated use.
- Participate in teacher-parent conferences regarding students' progress or problems.
- Plan, prepare, and develop various teaching aids, such as bibliographies, charts, and graphs.
- Prepare lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas and submit outlines to teachers for review.
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Requisition and stock teaching materials and supplies.
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Teach daily living skills or behaviors.
- Teach life skills.
- Teach others to use technology or equipment.
- Teach physical education.
- Apply multiple teaching methods.
- Assist other educational professionals with projects or research.
- Assist students with special educational needs.
- Collaborate with other teaching professionals to develop educational programs.
- Plan educational activities.
Learn more on the