10 matches for Technical writer
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Plan and coordinate various aspects of radio, television, stage, or motion picture production, such as selecting script, coordinating writing, directing and editing, and arranging financing.
- Write and edit news stories from information collected by reporters and other sources.
- Write and submit proposals to bid on contracts for projects.
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Maintain knowledge of minimum wages and working conditions established by unions or associations of actors and technicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Write informational material.
- Write material for artistic or entertainment purposes.
- Edit written materials.
Learn more on the