22 matches for Music%20Technology%20-%20Audio%20Techniques
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Music Directors
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Director
- Music Instructor
- Music Manager
- Music Minister
- Music Ministries Director
- Music Pastor
- Music Supervisor
- Minister of Music
- Direct and conduct instrumental or vocal performances by musical groups, such as orchestras or choirs.
- Assign and review staff work in such areas as scoring, arranging, and copying music, and vocal coaching.
- Audition and select performers for musical presentations.
- Collaborate with music librarians to ensure availability of scores.
- Confer with clergy to select music for church services.
- Consider such factors as ensemble size and abilities, availability of scores, and the need for musical variety, to select music to be performed.
- Study scores to learn the music in detail, and to develop interpretations.
- Transcribe musical compositions and melodic lines to adapt them to a particular group, or to create a particular musical style.
- Use gestures to shape the music being played, communicating desired tempo, phrasing, tone, color, pitch, volume, and other performance aspects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with others to determine technical details of productions.
- Coordinate musical rehearsals or performances.
- Create musical compositions, arrangements or scores.
- Study details of musical compositions.
Learn more on the