9 matches for Music
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Music Artist
- Jazz Musician
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Seek out and learn new music suitable for live performance or recording.
- Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create musical compositions, arrangements or scores.
- Perform music for the public.
Learn more on the