16 matches for Advertising copy writer
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Advertising Editor
- Copy Desk Chief
- Copy Editor
- Copy Reader
- Newspaper Copy Editor
- Write text, such as stories, articles, editorials, or newsletters.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Arrange for copyright permissions.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- Interview and hire writers and reporters or negotiate contracts, royalties, and payments for authors or freelancers.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
Detailed Work Activities
- Write informational material.
- Edit written materials.
- Obtain copyrights or other legal permissions.
Learn more on the