11 matches for Desktop publisher
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Publication Specialist
- Electronic Publications Specialist
- Electronic Publisher
- Senior Publications Specialist
- Technical Publications Writer
- Technical and Scientific Publications Editor
- Analyze developments in specific field to determine need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material.
- Assist in laying out material for publication.
- Confer with customer representatives, vendors, plant executives, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design layouts for print publications.
Learn more on the