11 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Public Health Dentist
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth. May fit dental appliances or provide preventive care.
- Advise or instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, or oral health care services.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Plan, organize, or maintain dental health programs.
- Produce or evaluate dental health educational materials.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise patients on preventive care techniques.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Prepare healthcare training materials.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the