15 matches for Dentistry
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dentist D.D.S.
- Doctor of Dental Science, Prosthodontist
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics Dentist
- Prosthetic Dentist
- Prosthodontist/Restorative/Reconstructive Dentist
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Collaborate with general dentists, specialists, and other health professionals to develop solutions to dental and oral health concerns.
- Design and fabricate dental prostheses, or supervise dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices.
- Measure and take impressions of patients' jaws and teeth to determine the shape and size of dental prostheses, using face bows, dental articulators, recording devices, and other materials.
- Repair, reline, or rebase dentures.
- Replace missing teeth and associated oral structures with permanent fixtures, such as implant-supported prostheses, crowns and bridges, or removable fixtures, such as dentures.
Detailed Work Activities
- Adjust dental devices or appliances to ensure fit.
- Treat dental problems or diseases.
Learn more on the