16 matches for general physical activity
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Pediatricians, General
Alternate Occupation Titles
- General Pediatrician
- General Pediatrics
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Assistant Professor, General Pediatrics, Director of As Elk's Clinic, Director Residency Continuity Clinics
- Chief, General Pediatric Clinic
- Pediatrician, Active Practice
- Pediatrics Physician
- Physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent children's diseases and injuries.
- Advise patients, parents or guardians, and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Provide consulting services to other physicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Learn more on the