8 matches for physician
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physician Surgeon
- Physicians and Surgeons
- Internal Medicine Physician
- Physicians who treat diseases, injuries, and deformities by invasive, minimally-invasive, or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation.
- Analyze patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure.
- Provide consultation and surgical assistance to other physicians and surgeons.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Learn more on the