11 matches for Health Care
- Communicate with other health care professionals regarding patients' conditions and care.
- Coordinate neurological services with other health care team activities.
- Develop treatment plans based on diagnoses and on evaluation of factors, such as age and general health, or procedural risks and costs.
- Order supportive care services, such as physical therapy, specialized nursing care, and social services.
- Refer patients to other health care practitioners as necessary.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Advise patients on effects of health conditions or treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the