13 matches for physician
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physician in Private Practice
- Physician, General Adult Neurology
- Physician, President
- Physician, Vice President
- Physician/Neurologist/Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Associate Professor of Neurology and Attending Physician
- Attending Physician
- Attending Physician, Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Advise other physicians on the treatment of neurological problems.
- Examine patients to obtain information about functional status of areas, such as vision, physical strength, coordination, reflexes, sensations, language skills, cognitive abilities, and mental status.
- Order supportive care services, such as physical therapy, specialized nursing care, and social services.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
Learn more on the