8 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Diagnostic Radiologist, Active Staff Physician at Community Hospital
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients, or families.
- Serve as an offsite teleradiologist for facilities that do not have on-site radiologists.
- Coordinate radiological services with other medical activities.
- Obtain patients' histories from electronic records, patient interviews, dictated reports, or by communicating with referring clinicians.
- Review or transmit images and information using picture archiving or communications systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
- Communicate test or assessment results to medical professionals.
Learn more on the