7 matches for Health Care
- Provide healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician. Conduct complete physicals, provide treatment, and counsel patients. May, in some cases, prescribe medication. Must graduate from an accredited educational program for physician assistants.
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
- Obtain, compile, and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examination.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist healthcare practitioners during surgery.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the