14 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Senior Therapist, Pediatrics and Acute Care Occupational Therapy
- Advise on health risks in the workplace or on health-related transition to retirement.
- Develop and participate in health promotion programs, group activities, or discussions to promote client health, facilitate social adjustment, alleviate stress, and prevent physical or mental disability.
- Train caregivers in providing for the needs of a patient during and after therapy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Evaluate patient functioning, capabilities, or health.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train caregivers or other non-medical personnel.
Learn more on the