14 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Acute Care PT (Acute Care Physical Therapist)
- Home Care Physical Therapist
- Patient Care Manager
- Discharge patient from physical therapy when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Direct healthcare delivery programs.
- Process healthcare paperwork.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the