43 matches for general physical activity
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||31 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Physical Therapists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapist Manager
- Physical Therapist, Director of Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapist, Director of Wellness
- Physical Therapist, Inpatient
- Physical Therapist, Owner
- Physical Therapist, President of Company (PT, President of Company)
- Physical Therapy Director
- Acute Care PT (Acute Care Physical Therapist)
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapist
- Chief Physical Therapist
- Clinical Director, Physical Therapist
- Director of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapist
- Head Physical Therapist
- Home Care Physical Therapist
- Inpatient Physical Therapist
- Lead Physical Therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (LPTA)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapist
- Outpatient Physical Therapist
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Per Diem Physical Therapist
- Principal Physical Therapist
- Pulmonary Physical Therapist
- Registered Physical Therapist (RPT)
- Senior Physical Therapist
- Sports Physical Therapist
- Staff Physical Therapist (Staff PT)
- Administer treatment involving application of physical agents, using equipment, moist packs, ultraviolet or infrared lamps, or ultrasound machines.
- Direct group rehabilitation activities.
- Discharge patient from physical therapy when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Inform patients and refer to appropriate practitioners when diagnosis reveals findings outside physical therapy.
- Participate in community or community agency activities or help to formulate public policy.
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Treat patients using physical therapy techniques.
Learn more on the