8 matches for Health Care
- Provide radiation therapy to patients as prescribed by a radiologist according to established practices and standards. Duties may include reviewing prescription and diagnosis; acting as liaison with physician and supportive care personnel; preparing equipment, such as immobilization, treatment, and protection devices; and maintaining records, reports, and files. May assist in dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
- Act as liaison with physicist and supportive care personnel.
- Educate, prepare, and reassure patients and their families by answering questions, providing physical assistance, and reinforcing physicians' advice regarding treatment reactions or post-treatment care.
- Implement appropriate follow-up care plans.
- Provide assistance to other healthcare personnel during dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist healthcare practitioners during examinations or treatments.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
Learn more on the