9 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Music Therapist
- Music Therapist, Primary Service Coordinator
- Communicate client assessment findings and recommendations in oral, written, audio, video, or other forms.
- Communicate with clients to build rapport, acknowledge their progress, or reflect upon their reactions to musical experiences.
- Assess client functioning levels, strengths, and areas of need in terms of perceptual, sensory, affective, communicative, musical, physical, cognitive, social, spiritual, or other abilities.
- Conduct information sharing sessions, such as in-service workshops for other professionals, potential client groups, or the general community.
- Design or provide music therapy experiences to address client needs, such as using music for self-care, adjusting to life changes, improving cognitive functioning, raising self-esteem, communicating, or controlling impulses.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Communicate test or assessment results to medical professionals.
Learn more on the