18 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Respiratory Therapist
- Cardiopulmonary Technician and EEG Tech (Cardiopulmonary Technician and Electroencephalogram Technician)
- Director of Cardiopulmonary Services
- Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)
- Respiratory Therapist Manager
- Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities, including the supervision of respiratory therapy technicians. Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
- Conduct tests, such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), stress testing, or lung capacity tests, to evaluate patients' cardiopulmonary functions.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Educate patients and their families about their conditions and teach appropriate disease management techniques, such as breathing exercises or the use of medications or respiratory equipment.
- Enforce safety rules and ensure careful adherence to physicians' orders.
- Monitor cardiac patients, using electrocardiography devices, such as a holter monitor.
- Provide emergency care, such as artificial respiration, external cardiac massage, or assistance with cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Use a variety of testing techniques to assist doctors in cardiac or pulmonary research or to diagnose disorders.
- Work as part of a team of physicians, nurses, or other healthcare professionals to manage patient care by assisting with medical procedures or related duties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train patients, family members, or caregivers in techniques for managing disabilities or illnesses.
Learn more on the