24 matches for Allied%20Health
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Care Coordinator
- Health Educator, Nurse
- Health Unit Supervisor
- Community Health Nurse
- Community Health Nurse Supervisor
- Home Health RN (Home Health Registered Nurse)
- Mental Health Nurse Ii
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Occupational Health Nurse Supervisor
- Public Health Nurse (PHN)
- Public Health Staff Nurse
- Registered Health Nurse
- Registered Public Health Nurse
- Supervising Public Health Nurse
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance.
- Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Design public or employee health programs.
- Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
Learn more on the