7 matches for Physics
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Physical Therapy Nurse
- Inform physician of patient's condition during anesthesia.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and treat patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centers.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Prepare patients physically for medical procedures.
Learn more on the