39 matches for car rental managers
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Cardiac Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Cardiac Nurse Specialist
- Ambulatory Care Coordinator
- Case Manager
- Case Manager, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program (Case Manager, BSCIP)
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Registered Nurse
- Coronary Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Critical Care Unit Nurse (CCU Nurse)
- Geriatric Care Manager
- Health Care Coordinator
- Intensive Care Unit Nurse (ICU Nurse)
- Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN)
- Life Care Planner
- Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse (NICU RN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU Nurse)
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Case Manager
- PACU Charge Nurse (Post Anesthesia Care Unit Charge Nurse)
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Patient Care Coordinator, RN (Patient Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU Nurse)
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse (PACU Nurse)
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse (PACU RN)
- RN Case Manager (Registered Nurse Case Manager)
- RN, ICU (Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit)
- Registered Nurse Inpatient Care Unit and Special Care Unit
- Spina Bifida Coordinator, Nurse Case Manager
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage healthcare operations.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Supervise patient care personnel.
- Train caregivers or other non-medical personnel.
Learn more on the