16 matches for industrial and labor relations specialist
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Industrial Nurse
- Industrial RN
- Industrial Registered Nurse
- Industrial Staff Nurse
- Special Duty Nurse
- Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Labor and Delivery RN
- Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse
- Cardiac Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Conduct specified laboratory tests.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Engage in research activities related to nursing.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prescribe assistive medical devices or related treatments.
Learn more on the