Acute Care Nurses
24 matches for car rental managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Acute Care Nurses
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Care Coordinator
- Care Transitions Manager
- Care Transitions Nurse
- Acute Care Nurse
- Acute Care Registered Nurse (Acute Care RN)
- Assistant Nurse Manager
- Charge Nurse, Cardiac Interventional Care
- Critical Care Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Patient Service Manager
- Pediatric Acute Care Unit Nurse
- Progressive Care Manager
- Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse
- Provide advanced nursing care for patients with acute conditions such as heart attacks, respiratory distress syndrome, or shock. May care for pre- and post-operative patients or perform advanced, invasive diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
- Assess the needs of patients' family members or caregivers.
- Assist patients in organizing their health care system activities.
- Collaborate with members of multidisciplinary health care teams to plan, manage, or assess patient treatments.
- Collaborate with patients to plan for future health care needs or to coordinate transitions and referrals.
- Document data related to patients' care, including assessment results, interventions, medications, patient responses, or treatment changes.
- Participate in patients' care meetings and conferences.
- Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other condition-stabilizing interventions.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in acute care.
Learn more on the
Acute Care Nurses