15 matches for car rental managers
- Diagnose and coordinate all aspects of the birthing process, either independently or as part of a healthcare team. May provide well-woman gynecological care. Must have specialized, graduate nursing education.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
- Conduct clinical research on topics such as maternal or infant health care, contraceptive methods, breastfeeding, and gynecological care.
- Develop and implement individualized plans for health care management.
- Educate patients and family members regarding prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, newborn, or interconception care.
- Establish practice guidelines for specialty areas such as primary health care of women, care of the childbearing family, and newborn care.
- Plan, provide, or evaluate educational programs for nursing staff, health care teams, or the community.
- Provide prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, or newborn care to patients.
- Provide primary health care, including pregnancy and childbirth, to women.
- Write information in medical records or provide narrative summaries to communicate patient information to other health care providers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
Learn more on the