9 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education and Training Audiologist
- Educational Audiologist
- Audiologist and Audiology Practice Owner
- Speech and Hearing Clinic Director
- Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
- Advise educators or other medical staff on hearing or balance topics.
- Plan and conduct treatment programs for patients' hearing or balance problems, consulting with educators, physicians, nurses, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and other health care personnel, as necessary.
- Refer patients to additional medical or educational services, if needed.
Detailed Work Activities
- Merchandise healthcare products or services.
Learn more on the