6 matches for community service
- Counsel and instruct patients and their families in techniques to improve hearing and communication related to hearing loss.
- Instruct patients, parents, teachers, or employers in communication strategies to maximize effective receptive communication.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
- Refer patients to additional medical or educational services, if needed.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Merchandise healthcare products or services.
Learn more on the