10 matches for physician
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Naturopathic Physicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Physician, Chief Medical Officer
- Naturopathic Physician, Owner Small Medical Office
- Administer treatments or therapies, such as homeopathy, hydrotherapy, Oriental or Ayurvedic medicine, electrotherapy, and diathermy, using physical agents including air, heat, cold, water, sound, or ultraviolet light to catalyze the body to heal itself.
- Conduct physical examinations and physiological function tests for diagnostic purposes.
- Obtain medical records from previous physicians or other health care providers for the purpose of patient evaluation.
Detailed Work Activities
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Treat patients using physical therapy techniques.
Learn more on the