16 matches for Human & Social Services
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dietary Worker (Cook & Server)
- Director of Food and Nutrition Services
- Director of Nutrition Services
- Director of Nutritional Services
- Food Service Director
- Food Service Gm
- Food Service Manager
- Food Service Supervisor
- Food Service Supervisor Assistant
- Food Service Technician
- Manager of Dietary Services
- Assist in the provision of food service and nutritional programs, under the supervision of a dietitian. May plan and produce meals based on established guidelines, teach principles of food and nutrition, or counsel individuals.
- Provide dietitians with assistance researching food, nutrition, or food service systems.
- Refer patients to other relevant services to provide continuity of care.
- Select, schedule, or conduct orientation or in-service education programs.
- Supervise food production or service or assist dietitians or nutritionists in food service supervision or planning.
Learn more on the