6 matches for event planner
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Dietary Aide/Evening Cook
- Menu Planner
- Assist in the provision of food service and nutritional programs, under the supervision of a dietitian. May plan and produce meals based on established guidelines, teach principles of food and nutrition, or counsel individuals.
- Plan menus or diets or guide individuals or families in food selection, preparation, or menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
- Conduct nutritional assessments of individuals, including obtaining and evaluating individuals' dietary histories, to plan nutritional programs.
- Supervise food production or service or assist dietitians or nutritionists in food service supervision or planning.
Learn more on the